PASSION-SWL

AccueilAccueil  Hébergeur d'imagesHébergeur d'images  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

email de radio CARILLON

AuteurMessage
f1pyw
Admin
f1pyw

email de radio CARILLON Empty
MessageSujet: email de radio CARILLON   email de radio CARILLON EmptyMer 9 Jan - 7:01

bonjour

reception d'un email QSL de radio carillon.
C'est une LPAM anglaise en test sur 1476khz

email de radio CARILLON Carill10

Thanks for your report on the reception of CWR (Carillon Wellbeing Radio) on 1476kHz AM.

I can confirm that your report is correct and it was indeed us that you have been tuned into.

Reception reports are extremely valuable to us and do help considerably in aligning equipment and aerials, especially at a new location here in Coalville, Leicestershire.

The antenna design is something that we have not tried before and is constructed based upon the ideas from Radio Caroline some years ago on the Ross Revenge. The aerial is helical in construction, 23.8 metres high made from fibre glass and is totally self supporting. It is top loaded by capacitance hat and tuned by two internal coils. Hopefully it will prove fit for purpose and we are watching it very closely over twenty eight consecutive testing days.

The transmitter is of a conventional design consisting of two rigs into a combiner.

I will provide further information if you are interested nearer to our start date and once again thank you for your support and I wish you Gud DX.

Best wishes for the New Year.

Hermitage FM 99.2

Carillon Radio 1386/1431

CWR 1476

email de radio CARILLON
Page 1 sur 1